2011年11月1日 星期二

TCRD TAS competition diary


2011/10/03
I began to prepare this club with a few friends since last semester(Grade 10)
And this semester it's officially a club. \(>.<)/
(and I finally have time to write my blog...)
2011/10/20
The TAS competition is getting closer, Robots not ready, People making me $^%@.....(not you Jxxx...)
Hope we can complete the hardware and the software in time....
I'll post the working progress and pictures after the competition, so other team wont see our design.
( also I'll have time for it...)
2011/10/XX
Mr.xxx, stop saying "your design won't work", IT WILL. I will make it work, and then you will finally know what it can do ( yea I know I'm bad at explaining things...)
2011/11/01
We only have less then 18 days to finish everything....
Good luck, everyone....

沒有留言:

張貼留言